Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Electrical guy



Hi! My name is Dan. Besides being a martial artist I am also a businessman in electrical field, or Electrical guy. I have been in the electrical line for slightly more than 10 years. I partnered with a factory in China to produce 3-pin plugs of my own brand. I was lucky to get introduced to several big household names in Malaysia and started supplying them 3-pin plugs under their brands (OEM). My products range from 3-pin plug to adaptors, sockets, switches, cable boxes and etc.

Ok, I am not going to say I am not selling my products here. But my intention is also to educate readers of my blog to choose better quality, safer electrical products such as mine over the bad ones out there. I will share with you on how to tell if a trailing socket is dangerous or not despite having a safety label adhered. Oh, talking about safety labels, I will also show you which ones are fakes.

I hope readers/consumers will end up buying my (or my clients') extention sockets, adaptors, or plug tops after reading this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,

    Thanks for your sharing.

    Can I know the estimate cost for apply COA from ST? and the cost for label from SIRIM ?

    How long can get the approval ?

    Hope can received your reply very soon.

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!
    www.sst.com.my

    ReplyDelete